Aircraft Production Technicians
Aircraft Production TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Production Technicians in Macon, Georgia!
Compiles and records maintenance production data to prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of maintenance production
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive customer repair orders. Receive Hangar paperwork as required and files per customer request.
- Open tasks as required from Hangar for each work order.
- Open work orders.
- Deliver work order and part to appropriate shops for repair.
- Receive completed orders after repair is complete.
- Deliver Accounting copies to Accounting Department for billing.
- Performs accurate accountability of repair documentation on all parts being worked including updating computer and filing.
- Accounts for all tracked paperwork in tally books in Production Control.
- Closes work orders.
- Closes operations in those work orders.
- Answers and directs company phone calls as a backup.
- Coordinates with customers regarding form completion.
- Coordinates with leads as to which planes have priority.
- Coordinates with Project Managers on any special requests.
- Familiar with each customer’s Qualified Inspectors Listings.
- Generates reports from as required.
- Assist Director of Quality Assurance and Hangar as needed.
- Keep workplace organized
- High School Diploma
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.