Aircraft Publications IPC Engineers
Aircraft Publications IPC EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Publications IPC Engineers in Wichita, Kansas!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing engineering research, development and certification requirements for authoring/illustrating new and sustaining model technical publications.
- Utilize in-house database to produce illustrated parts breakdowns. III. Ensures all data conforms to established design specifications and regulatory requirements.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Aviation, or related field.
- 2-3 years relative experience in technical field.
- Spares provisioning/Cataloging experience.
- An understanding of engineering data, with an ability to research and analyze engineering drawings and technical documents.
- Mechanical aptitude with experience and knowledge of aircraft operation, aircraft systems, aircraft maintenance practices and aircraft manufacturing.
- Familiar with FAA Regulations and Aviation Industry (iSpec 2200, S1000D, MilSpecs, etc.) specifications and guidelines.
- Experience using PC or web-based cataloging programs preferred.
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.