Aircraft Quality Analysts
Aircraft Quality AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Quality Analysts in Jamaica, New York.
The Analyst is responsible for conducting the administrative aspects of all QA CASS Programs. In addition the Analyst will be responsible to monitor, trend and update the various QA databases with audit and investigation data. The candidate would have the ability to track and crystallize this information within QA’s periodic CASS reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administers the business processes associated with all CASS programs, which entails data collection, analysis, and reporting for the programs.
- Processes vendor approval request (MX-55s) as received from QA Internal customers.
- Analyzes and generates CASS reports using Surveillance data Make recommendations for CASS activity, escalations, de-escalations based on audit activity.
- Maintain Maintenance Provider Manual/Approved Vendor List (MPM/AVL).
- Tracks the Coordinating Agency for Supplier Evaluation database for audit completion and closure.
- Maintains listing of Foreign Repair Station expiry and purges expired certificates.
- Generates, distributes and tracks Vendor Audit Questionnaires.
- Maintains the QA electronic databases and hard audit files and finding reports.
- Collects information to support CASS investigation and analysis.
- Information collection efforts include, but not limited to database queries /reports verifies correct references and acquiring supplementary data from internal and external databases.
- Develop and generate other periodic CASS reports to support CASS management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years analytical experience.
- Experience with database management and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Strong team building interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of commercial aircraft systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Working knowledge of regulations governing commercial aviation.
- Working knowledge of website development preferred.
- Receives general instructions on what is to be done, limitations, quality and quantity expected, deadlines, and priority of assignments from Crewleader/Teamleader.
- Uses initiative in carrying out recurring assignments independently without specific instruction but receives additional specific instructions from Crewleader/Teamleader for new, difficult, or special projects/assignments.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.