Aircraft Quality Control Inspectors
Aircraft Quality Control InspectorsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Quality Control Inspectors in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Our client is a Part 145 repair station that performs repairs on aircraft airframes such as: flight controls, doors, fairings, radomes, wing leading edges, nacelles as well as Engine Exhaust.
Our client is located near Hartford and we are seeking dedicated, experienced individuals who are interested in becoming part of a team environment. This position provides an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing aerospace service company. Our FAA/EASA certificated repair facility services a wide range of aircraft electronic and airframe components used in business and regional aircraft. We are seeking dedicated aviation professionals who are pursuing a rewarding, long-term career.
- Assesses quality of airframe structural and non-structural component repairs.
- Researches technical data in support of repairs including maintenance manuals, engineering drawings and other sources.
- Provides technical information to engineers for development of repairs outside of approved data scope when required.
- Documents inspection/repair actions per company and FAA requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with civilian airframe maintenance required.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of FAR Part 145, Part 43 and other regulations applicable to repair station operations.
- Must be skilled in researching and interpreting maintenance data and repair related prints/drawings.
- Must be skilled in the use of inspection tooling related to the responsibilities described herein.
- Basic to intermediate level computer skills including use of MS Outlook (or other e-mail application), MS Word and MS Excel required.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- FAA Airframe license required.
- Current certification at Level II Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.