Aircraft Quality Control Inspectors
Aircraft Quality Control InspectorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Quality Control Inspectors in Savannah, Georgia!
In a team oriented environment, perform all tasks in Initial Phase Manufacturing, Composites, Final Phase in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies, and installations are built to type design data.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform inspection duties utilizing engineering drawings and orders, route cards, inspection travelers, work instructions, technical specifications, QA procedures and instructions, and other related documents
- Perform preliminary and progressive inspections of aircraft structure and systems, verify functional operation, final inspections, inspect for FOD and verify paperwork. Witness, verify and document specified manufacturing process steps
- Perform conformity/first article inspections to ensure compliance with FAA approved procedures
- Ensure the proper use and storage of area tools and equipment
- Conduct work in a manner that enhances own/other employees health and safety, product safety and promotes risk reduction; participate openly in safety-related event investigations, and immediately report workplace hazards and make suggestions for control; cooperate and contribute toward the overall success of the Safety program at the local level.
- Provide on the job training for subordinate level inspectors.
- Coordinate inspection workload according to priorities, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, engineering and IPT personnel.
- Perform duties of MRB signature authority.
- Perform area inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Lead continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School degree or GED.
- Completion of formal inspection training program within 90 days of assignment.
- One (1) year quality inspection experience or two years GAC manufacturing experience.
- Two (2) years manufacturing experience or equivalent aerospace experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of shop mathematics, and CATIA or blueprint reading and interpretation
- Competent in the use of basic shop tools and equipment.
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.