Aircraft Quality Inspectors
Aircraft Quality InspectorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Quality Inspectors in Bloomfield, Connecticut!
Our client is seeking dedicated, experienced individuals who are interested in becoming part of a team environment. The Aircraft Quality Inspector position provides an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing aerospace service company. Our client’s FAA/EASA certificated repair facility services a wide range of aircraft electronic and airframe components used in business and regional aircraft, and they are seeking dedicated aviation professionals who are pursuing a rewarding, long-term career.
- Assesses quality of airframe structural and non-structural component repairs.
- Researches technical data in support of repairs including maintenance manuals, engineering drawings and other sources.
- Provides technical information to engineers for development of repairs outside of approved data scope when required.
- Documents inspection/repair actions per company and FAA requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with civilian airframe maintenance required.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of FAR Part 145, Part 43 and other regulations applicable to repair station operations.
- Must be skilled in researching and interpreting maintenance data and repair related prints/drawings.
- Must be skilled in the use of inspection tooling related to the responsibilities described herein.
- Basic to intermediate level computer skills including use of MS Outlook (or other e-mail application), MS Word and MS Excel required.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- FAA Airframe license required.
- Current certification at Level II Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection a plus.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.