Aircraft Quality Inspectors
Aircraft Quality InspectorsSTS Technincal Services
MHI RJ Aviation
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Quality Inspectors in Tucson, Arizona.
Responsible to ensure all airworthiness quality requirements are performed and documented in accordance with all applicable regulations in regard to maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft, engine and aircraft components/parts for which the Repair Station is rated.
- Conduct weighing procedure in accordance with customers recommended practices and procedures
- Upon A/C arrival, obtain associated documentation, complete A/C records and document receipt perform incoming inspections
- Coordinate inspection activities in compliance with computer tracking maintenance programs (i.e., CAMPS, AVTRAC)
- Perform inspections of aircraft, engines, parts, and components using precision tools, equipment, and other materials in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Upon receipt, perform inspection of all new, repaired, and rebuilt parts/components for evidence for physical damage, count and conformity
- Ensure all work packages (orders and forms) as well as records of arrival, maintenance and corrective actions performed, are documented accurately and that all specialized customer (RED, RFE & SRPSA) and regulatory paperwork (FAA, FAR/CAA, etc.) is complete and required approvals have been obtained
- Research aircraft drawings and technical data (i.e., REO, EINO, EO. EA)
- Perform walk around inspection of aircraft for release from maintenance
- Perform return to service process and ensure assigned aircraft meets all airworthiness requirements prior to return to service
- Provide data to customers as requested
- Train, coach and mentor technicians and other inspectors in the performance of duties in area(s) of qualification
- Assist with research activities
- Perform conformity inspections
- Conduct Internal Procedural Audits
- Perform research functions, including aircraft records research, aircraft configuration assessment and maintenance requirement determination based on research
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience performing aircraft inspections under FAR 145, 121, 135 or Military experience on commercial / military aircraft.
- Have a working knowledge of special tooling and machinery used in detail inspection
- Have a working knowledge of aircraft part fabrication process
- Ability to calculate tolerances using specialty / calibrated measuring devices
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documents
- Ability to use and interpret a variety of precision measurement instruments and special tooling
- Minimum of 1-year Inspector experience, preferred
- Must be able to pass hearing and vision tests.
- Hold a current FAA issued Airframe and Powerplant License
Join Us… Here’s the Why:
You obviously have a passion for aviation and want to make valuable contributions with top leaders & customers in the industry – you’ve landed at the right place for that! At MHI RJ we value your contribution to our team, provide robust benefits for you & your family, and offer career growth. To that end, here’s a glimpse of our leading benefits package:
|Benefits for Employees:|
|Life Insurance||401k with Aggressive Company Match|
|Paid Vacation, Floating Holidays, & Sick Time||Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Coverage|
|Employee Assistance Program||Hourly Pay Premiums|
|Health & Wellness Program||Overtime Availability|
|Identity Protection Coverage||12 Hour Shifts (Day & Night), 3 & 4 days a week|
|Wellness Incentives up to $1,000||Annual Bonus Plan|
|Uniforms Provided||Short & Long Term Disability|
Who We are… On the Surface:
On June 1st, 2020, MHI acquired the CRJ Series Program, which marked the opening chapter of MHIRJ’s story. Built on the solid foundations already in place, and with the strong support of the MHI group of companies, the MHIRJ team is committed to serving the regional aviation market and becoming a platform for growth in the industry. MHI RJ has the largest operating base of regional aircraft in the world with service centers situated in Bridgeport, WV and Tucson, AZ. Yes, we’re awesome!
What We Do… in a Nutshell
We partner with regional airlines (our customers) to provide safe and reliable aircraft services, which in turn allow our customers to connect people to their destinations. MHI RJ provides comprehensive operational, engineering and customer support solutions including maintenance, refurbishment, technical publications, marketing, and sales activities for the global regional aircraft industry. MHI RJ’s network of service centers, support offices and parts depots are positioned in important aviation hubs in the U.S., Canada, and Germany. Exciting, isn’t it?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, national, or local laws.
We thank you for the interest in a career at MHI RJ and look forward to having you join our community! We know you’re excited – so after you submit an application, please monitor your email for future communications from us and be sure to answer your phone when an unknown number appears (or check your voicemail). We look forward to connecting with you!
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.