Aircraft Records Coordinators
Aircraft Records CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Records Coordinators in Goodyear, Arizona.
The Records Specialist is responsible for basic administrative support and functions for Records in the Quality Department. Responsible for maintaining all required aircraft documentation in records. Ensure an accurate and complete records package is delivered to the customer per contractual agreements. Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members. Enthusiasm and flexibility to work on a variety of projects and with other departments as necessary
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Pick up and stamp for aircraft maintenance records from designated areas in accordance with customer programs and AerSale policy
- Scan all aircraft maintenance records and rename them according to sequence number
- Attach documents to a PDF
- Account for and file all aircraft records in numerical order
- Support customer representatives with their requests
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Provide administrative support to the Quality Assurance Department as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Manager of QA & Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year office experience in a for profit business environment.
- Must have the ability to proactively resolve problems or issues.
- Positive attitude.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others in person and over the phone.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage multiple tasks without losing focu
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.