Aircraft Records Specialists (REQ# 181541)
Aircraft Records Specialists (REQ# 181541)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Records Specialists in Savannah, Georgia.
In a team oriented environment, under minimal supervision, performs all tasks in a timely and efficient manner to ensure official aircraft records are maintained as required. Provides support to company personnel in resolving issues relating to retrieval and research of retained records.
- Creates and updates aircraft logbooks.
- Manages and maintains Manufacturing Traveler revision & issue process.
- Converts paper records to an electronic format for retention.
- Organizes aircraft records in a manner to assure efficient retrieval.
- Maintains equipment in proper operating condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years experience working in support of a record retention process.
- Two (2) years administrative/clerical experience including managing records and customer service.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks, details and priorities with ease.
- Must have good problem solving, follow-up and customer relation skills based on mature judgment and initiative.
- Must be capable of typing 65 words per minute.
- Must be computer literate & posses a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel & Adobe Acrobat.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.