Aircraft Repair Analysts (Remote Work)
Aircraft Repair Analysts (Remote Work)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Component Solutions is hiring Aircraft Repair Analysts in Purchase, New York.
Hiring Note: This job is remote position. And while there is a location listed (most third-party platforms require it), the job can be done from anywhere.
Provides critical component repairs analysis to support Atlas and Polar Air Cargo. Manages vendors assigned and assists associates and analysts with more complex assignments and open Repair Orders, to improve turnaround time (TAT), reliability, and performance on all repaired components. Must identify repeated repairs of components through repair cycle to ensure improved component reliability and propose resolution to management. Builds vendor relationships to ensure positive and reliable repair service. Proactively works interdivisional and interdepartmental to improve material availability.
Values and Behavioral Standards:
To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Run daily internal Supply Chain reports from Sequel Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to monitor, approve, and update all component repair orders.
- Review and compare quotes sent by vendors by checking the history in Trax, making sure all Engineering Orders are being accomplished, and by checking the warranty history.
- Confirm and approve all quotes. Ensure all quotes are saved in the appropriate vendor folder, updated in TRAX and sent back to vendor in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for the timely and cost-effective shipping of components from the shop. Communicate with appropriate parties so components can be consolidated and shipped to stations.
- Ensures vendors follow our protocols in a proper manner to protect against damage, provide accurate documentation and include photos prior to leaving their dock.
- Ensures adherence to both Preferred and Contractual Vendors, and coordinates the addition of new vendors with Quality Assurance Management. Makes sure vendors are on Approved Vendors List (AVL) and are being monitored by the Quality Assurance Team.
- Approves all invoices including any Notice of Exceptions (NOE) and Non Receipt Inventory (NRI) within five business days from when the invoices has been entered.
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot Order Receiving Discrepancies (ORD) within seven days by obtaining any information needed to resolve all discrepancies.
- Reviews history of component for removal times and repair history. Reviews No Fault found components and communicates with reliability and engineering teams to ensure units can be returned to stock.
- Identify, analyze and document vendor performance through the Repair Vendor Management Scorecard program, and make appropriate recommendations to management using the outline Atlas Measured Categories (Time Between Failure, Bad From Stock, Responsiveness, and Discrepancies)
- Analyze adverse component reliability trends regularly and initiate communication with repair vendors. Escalate any vendors performing below the scorecard criteria to management for action.
- Gathers updates from AOG Desk to perform analysis of the aircraft maintenance programs to achieve the highest level of safety and economics.
- Coordinates with the Reliability group to ensure optimal component performance reliability.
- Expedites all Aircraft on Ground (AOG) and critical parts assigned to repairs.
- Participates in the thorough analysis of various fleet component reliability issues as requested by internal customers and management.
- Ensures all quotes are saved in the appropriate vendor folder, updated in TRAX and sent back to vendor in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with vendors to efficiently research status of open and closed repair and exchange orders using different system options (TRAX), to ensure all orders are closed.
- Follow GMM and SOP for scrapping material. Runs report from SSRS and assist when needed.
- Reviews daily budgetary numbers and assist in the administration of reporting for senior leadership to review.
- Works with engineering reliability to analyze Mean-Time between Unscheduled Removal data to identify trends and subsequent actions needed to improve component time on wing.
- Proactively works with other members of Repairs, interdivisional and interdepartmental to improve material availability.
- Works with other Airlines and Maintenance Repair Organizations to obtain and employ best practices to improve component reliability.
- Maintains a high-degree of cross-divisional exposure and interaction from frontline employees to senior leadership.
- Assist in the workload in the absence of team members as needed.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Director, SR. Manager, and Manager of Component Repairs.
- BS/BA preferred
- Minimum 4-6 years airline material management, industrial production management, military logistics experience or equivalent
- Experience with computer skills to include Microsoft Office and TRAX
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage a challenging workload effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multitasking environment with continually changing priorities in a highly visible environment
- Demonstrates the practice of Competence, Consistency, Curiosity, Connection, and Courage when assigned duties
About The Company:
On-time delivery of certified aircraft parts lies at STS Component Solutions’ core.
We specialize in materials management, OEM distribution and supply chain solutions.
We have a knack for locating hard-to-find aircraft / engine parts and stock a rotable inventory in strategic warehouses around the world. To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.stsaviationgroup.com