Aircraft Repair Engineers
Aircraft Repair EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Repair Engineers in Miami, Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce original issue and workscope revisions for shop visits
- Timely delivery of high quality, cost effective Customized Engine Maintenance Plans
- Create Standard Work which leverages best practices and lessons learned between various engine models
- Design hardware repairs for discrepancies not addressed by OEM manuals
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant field
- 2-5 years of related engineering experience
- Understanding of concepts, methods and procedures within discipline
- Occasional travel may be required
- Fluent English language
- Highly organized, self-starting, team oriented
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Turbo fan engines (CFM/PW/RR)
- Clear and effective written and oral communication with co-workers, and management.
- Ability to interpret FAA ADs and OEM SBs as they apply to engines and hardware.
- Ability to under stand and follow OEM repair manuals.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.