Sheet Metal Mechanics (Backshop)
Sheet Metal Mechanics (Backshop)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Our client is a Part 145 repair station that performs repairs on aircraft airframes such as: flight controls, doors, fairings, radomes, wing leading edges, nacelles as well as engine exhaust.
- Repair sheet metal aircraft structures
- Fabricate parts and perform maintenance in accordance with FAA approved technical data
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications to determine repair or fabrication
- Utilize metal fabrication machines such as saws, brakes, shears, and grinders
- Minimum 2 years experience repairing aircraft sheet metal structures
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.