Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics (Backshop)
Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics (Backshop)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Our client is a Part 145 repair station that performs repairs on aircraft airframes such as: flight controls, doors, fairings, radomes, wing leading edges, nacelles as well as engine exhaust.
- Repair sheet metal aircraft structures
- Fabricate parts and perform maintenance in accordance with FAA approved technical data
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications to determine repair or fabrication
- Utilize metal fabrication machines such as saws, brakes, shears, and grinders
- Minimum 2 years experience repairing aircraft sheet metal structures
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.