Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Bridgewater, Virginia.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a project involving Dash 8’s and King Airs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- A&P License preferred, but not required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Computer Science or Scientific Technology discipline degree preferred
- 3 years’ of experience with machine or sheet metal practices, with 1 year of fabrication & instillation of parts required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.