Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Bridgewater, Virginia. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? STS AeroStaff Services offers the best aircraft maintenance jobs in the United States; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician, don’t just wing it. Let STS AeroStaff Services help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a project involving Dash8’s and King Airs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- A&P License preferred, but not required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Computer Science or Scientific Technology discipline degree preferred
- 3 years’ of experience with machine or sheet metal practices, with 1 year of fabrication & instillation of parts required
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS AeroStaff Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United Sates, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation staffing teams soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.