Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Gilbert, Arizona.
FAA approved 145 Repair Station in need of aviation structural/composite technicians to overhaul/repair various flight control and other structural components for heavy commercial aircraft. Some examples of the types of components you’ll be working on include flaps, slats, radomes, spoiler panels, fairings, rudder, etc. These components are installed on heavy commercial aircraft from Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, and Bombardier. The structural work include sheet metal repairs performed per OEM technical data, while composite components are relegated to more localized repairs using hot-bonders and prepreg materials.
- Keeping up with a daily “run” of jobs for which you are responsible
- Hitting completion deadlines set by the management team based on customer needs
- Ensure all maintenance documentation is complete and correct
- Must display exceptional attention to detail as well as solid organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised once you have received proper training
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment and demonstrate good housekeeping.
- High School diploma, mechanical experience and A&P license preferred
- Prior experience in aircraft structural/composite repair or Military
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to read and comprehend aircraft technical data including Structural Repair Manuals, Component Maintenance Manuals and aircraft drawings.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.