Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Goodyear, Arizona.
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required.
- Large commercial aircraft experience preferred but, general or military aircraft will be considered.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a urinary pre-employment test for drugs as per DOT regulations.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.