Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
- Experience using precision Hole drilling tools to include drill cups, Quackenbush’s, reamers, and precision measuring devices.
- Manufacturing or MOD experience, must be willing to work any shift.
- F-16 structures experience is a plus
- Long term contract with opportunity to Apply for Direct positions.
- Precision hole drilling.
- Project tooling and fixture experience.
- Riveting and heavy structures experience.
- This position requires successful completion of a standard sheet metal practical exam.
- This exam is administered the first week of training.
- If the exam is failed the assignment will be terminated immediately.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.