Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Work will be performed on CRJ 200 aircraft (prior experience working on this aircraft is preferred)
- Maintain, modify and install the various components of aircraft sheet metal
- Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external
- Perform checks; carry out inspections and removal of components
- Study technical manuals, blueprints and engineering drawings
- Provide assistance to aircraft technicians and mechanics on various tasks
- Perform final checks on assembly and installation of parts that were replaced
- Maintain and keep track of all the maintenance records
- Adhere to company policies and safety programs
- Active FAA Airframe license is required.
- Three (3) years of maintenance experience with at least 12 months on the CRJ (in lieu of CRJ maintenance experience, we will consider candidates with four (4) or more years of aircraft sheet metal experience)
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.