Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
Contract Length: 4+ months with the opportunity of going direct.
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: Extremely competitive. Contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787 for full compensation / benefits details.
Experience Required: Three (3) or more years — Entry-level candidates will be considered but at a different pay rate than experienced candidates
Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Job Duties:
- Work will be performed on CRJ 200 aircraft (prior experience working on this aircraft is preferred)
- Maintain, modify and install the various components of aircraft sheet metal
- Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external
- Perform checks; carry out inspections and removal of components
- Study technical manuals, blueprints and engineering drawings
- Provide assistance to aircraft technicians and mechanics on various tasks
- Perform final checks on assembly and installation of parts that were replaced
- Maintain and keep track of all the maintenance records
- Adhere to company policies and safety programs
- Active FAA Aircraft & Powerplant Certifications are required
- Three (3) years of maintenance experience with at least 12 months on the CRJ (in lieu of CRJ maintenance experience, we will consider candidates with six (6) or more years of aircraft sheet metal experience)
- Entry-level candidates will be considered but at a different pay rate than experienced candidates than experienced candidates
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.