Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
2023-03-21 2023-03-21 USD00.00HOUR
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Moses Lake, Washington.
- Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
- Conduct operational tests.
- Help with general clean-up of work area.
- Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Sheet Metal Mechanic Specific:
- Perform sheet metal structural tasks such as removing, repairing or replacing floor beams, longerons, bulkheads, stringers, frames, chords and any other primary structural parts.
- Locate and mark dimensions, layout patterns, and templates and fabricate parts, repair or replace skin and stiffeners, stringers, frames, brackets, fairings, and retaining strips, floor beams, extrusions and seat tracks.
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.Michaud@ststechnicaljobs.com