Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Repair and modify sheet metal aircraft structures
- Fabricate parts and perform maintenance in accordance with FAA approved technical data
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications to determine repair or fabrication
- Utilize metal fabrication machines such as saws, brakes, shears, and grinders
- 5 years of experience working as a Sheet Metal Mechanic including 2 years working on King Air/C-12 aircraft
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.