Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic with at least 3 years of recent commercial aircraft experience to perform contract work in Oscoda, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Three (3) years’ recent experience working on commercial aircraft
- The ideal candidate will have experience performing overhaul maintenance and modifications
- Recent experience performing overhaul maintenance on commercial aircraft
- An airframe license (strongly preferred but not required)
- A willingness to work overtime.
- All new hires will receive a $4,000 sign-on bonus
- A $500 referral bonus if your referral works at least 60 days
- Long-term contract and direct hire positions are available. It’s all about you and what you prefer.
- Overtime is offered in abundance
- If you decide that you’d like to go direct, the benefits package you’ll receive is exceptional.
- Gain valuable experience working on 747’s and 767’s with the opportunity to obtain Gen Fam courses.
- A perfect landing place for veterans looking for a great career
- Due to a recent expansion, Kalitta Air just created 150 new jobs, and that means there are great advancement opportunities for those hoping to move into inspection, lead, supervisor and / or foreman roles
- Oscoda, Michigan offers a low-cost of living but a high-quality of life and a strong sense of community
- If you love the outdoors, you’ll love Oscoda. World class hunting and fishing is in your back yard
At STS Technical Services, we’re always searching for the very best to join our workforce. We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page.
Have questions? Call us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time to show interest in this incredible employment opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.