Aircraft Structural Assemblers (Vertical Lift)
Aircraft Structural Assemblers (Vertical Lift)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structural Assemblers in Mesa, Arizona.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This is a final assembly line production job that involves light structural assemblies and subassemblies.
- Daily tasks involve working on and off aircraft.
- Hand measuring, drilling, reaming, countersinking and rivet removal.
- Installation of solid and mechanically locking fasteners.
- The use of shop aids and tooling to locate assemblies.
- Electrical bonding, grounding and sealant application.
- Must be able to work in a team environment to meet daily and weekly goals.
- Will occasionally be tasked to work with engineering and other support groups to Identify nonconforming parts and resolve production issues.
- Must be a quality inclined individual.
- High school or GED
- Must be available to work 1st or 2nd shift (5am-1:30pm or 1:30-10pm)
- Must be able to work on elevated work surfaces, work stands, on and off aircraft and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Local candidates to Mesa only – onsite role
- 20 positions
- 6-12 month long contract
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.