Aircraft Structural Design Engineers
Aircraft Structural Design EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structural Design Engineers in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
Education & Training:
- B.S. Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Minimum three (3) years of engineering experience in aircraft modifications
- Experience with Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) modifications
- Fluency in aircraft industry standards for fasteners and material
- Comprehensive working knowledge of engineering principles, repair and fabrication practices, aviation hardware, and general aircraft maintenance operations
- Knowledge of technical aircraft data such as; engineering drawings, SRMs, MMs, SBs and IPCs
- Hands-on experience with primary aircraft structure
- Knowledge of aircraft design concepts, industry design standards and FAA regulations
- Experience working with the FAA and FAA Designated Engineering Representatives (DER)
- Proficiency in SOLIDWORKS or equivalent, AutoCad and Microsoft Office
- Ability to prepare accurate and concise hand sketches for repair or design improvements
- Ability to perform basic structural analysis
- Must be a self-starter who is adaptable, highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to maneuver around airplanes (e.g., climb stairs, work safely on work stands and man lifts) and in confined areas (e.g., cargo compartments, E/E bays)
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the Northeast Region
- Must be able to pass a background check
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.