Aircraft Structural Designers
Aircraft Structural DesignersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structural Designers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Develops, integrates and documents structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design.
- Develops, maintains and modifies structural and interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Performs, integrates analytical and test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Manages supplier development, test and production activities and coordinates with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals.
- Develops new design/analysis processes and tools to improve the effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort.
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Works under general direction.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.