Aircraft Structural Fabricators (Backshop)
Aircraft Structural Fabricators (Backshop)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structural Fabricators (Backshop) in Huntsville, Alabama.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fabricates and assembles prototype equipment for a variety of military aircraft.
- Familiar with military technical manuals, technical orders, modification work orders and blue prints.
- Installs prototype equipment on aircraft and makes modifications to the existing airframe to accommodate installations.
- Coordinates with project engineer personnel throughout the project, provides technical assistance to project engineers.
- Performs sheet metal repairs to a variety of aircraft; possesses knowledge of sheet metal materials and repair techniques.
- Uses tools and equipment associated with a sheet metal shop.
- Is able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and rudimentary drawings.
- High school or GED required Technical or military school training desired.
- 2 Years aircraft/airframe fabrication experience.
- FAA “A” license or military MOS equivalent.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.