Aircraft Structural Liaison Engineer
Aircraft Structural Liaison EngineerSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring an Aircraft Structural Liaison Engineer in Los Angeles, California.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide onsite engineering services / support directly to the LAX hangar maintenance team conducting C-check heavy maintenance upon our client’s MD10 & MD11 fleet
- Engineering services to include researching structural configuration and repair data, analysis and proper disposition of structural discrepancies, and troubleshooting / resolving aircraft system and/or powerplant issues
- Bachelors Degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical, or Mechanical Engineering discipline (4-year program – calculus based degree) – must be from an ABET accredited school
- Minimum 7 years work experience in commercial aircraft engineering, airline or MRO
- Experience dealing with heavy maintenance required
- Good working knowledge of FAR’s, particularly parts 25, 43, and 121
- Strong analytical, communication, and technical writing skills
- Excellent attitude
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.