Aircraft Structural Liaison Engineers
Aircraft Structural Liaison EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structural Liaison Engineers in Tampa, Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze discrepant conditions on the aircraft for the purpose of developing and designing repairs.
- Submitting repair designs for submission to OEM or regulatory approval.
- Research SRM requirements, options and alternatives.
- Organize Data packages with clean information and pictures for Boeing aircraft Resolution of fit and ability to manufacture issues.
- Productions of accurate designs with zero rework coordinate.
- Use of consultants when necessary. Interact with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Aerospace.
- Mechanical or equivalent engineering discipline with a minimum of three (3) years experience in the designs of repairs for aircraft.
- Working knowledge of FARs and Pro/E experience are definite pluses.
- Experience using AUTOCAD is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of aircraft structures, materials, and material compatibility.
- Must be familiar with shop practices of metal composite structure assemblies.
- Boeing aircraft experience Gantt chart experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.