Aircraft Structures Engineers
Aircraft Structures EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Aircraft Structures Engineers in Denver, Colorado.
Provides engineering support for line and heavy maintenance for assigned area of responsibility. Work with OEM or company Designated Engineering Representative (DER) for approval of major repairs and modifications and for conformity and compliance with applicable FARs.
- Review Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for applicability to fleet
- Develop Engineering Orders to accomplish modifications in response to ADs, Service Bulletins, SILs, etc.
- Provide engineering support for Line and Heavy Maintenance to include minor repair authorizations, parts and materials substitutions, repairs, and reports.
- Evaluate and determine disposition of BER parts.
- Conduct research and data collection to aid for development of Fleet Campaign Directives, Engineering Authorizations, Engineering Orders, Engineering specifications and other engineering documents.
- Review and revise past maintenance support and engineering specifications to ensure airline remains current and within regulations.
- Respond to requests for engineering assistance to obtain or develop approved engineering data when that data is not in the AMM, SRM, or other FAA approved documents.
- Interact with applicable departments to define, maintain, and optimize the CAMP.
- Analyze and determine disposition of all reliability issues and improvements.
- Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of the position.
- Minimize costs and aircraft out-of-service time relative to area of responsibility.
- Ensure that specifications exist for configuration control to include engineering documents for new aircraft delivery configuration and standardization.
- Review and research aircraft configurations and modifications for induction and lease return EOs
- Engineering degree preferred; will consider FAA Mechanic certificate with both Airframe and Power plant ratings in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a 121 airline environment Technical Services / Engineering department or comparable maintenance experience.
- Must be familiar with and have general understanding of Time Controlled Parts, Reliability Programs, FARs, Manufacturers Documentation to include but not limited to Maintenance Manuals, IPC’s, Troubleshooting Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Aircraft Drawings and CMM’s, SB’s, STC’s, AD’s and PMA parts.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.