Aircraft Structures Engineers
Aircraft Structures EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Engineers in Las Vegas, Nevada. To learn more, check out the following information.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read/interpret AD’s and related SB’s to convert to an Engineering Order for accomplishment at an MRO
- Assist with line maintenance AOG’s to provide repairs via Engineering Repair Orders on a short turnaround time.
- Create substantiation reports for minor repairs.
- Arbortext Editor to create the EO’s and ERO’s. Any prior experience with this program is a plus, as there is a bit of a learning curve if you are not familiar. We have about 6 AD projects to complete.
- Experience with the A319/A320 aircraft and submitting tech requests to Airbus.
- Experience with FAA AD’s, interpretation and Airbus SB’s and interpretation (understanding that the “Airbus style” is different that the Boeing style).
- Experience with creating temporary repairs in an AOG environment on a short turn time and substantiation of those repairs.
- Experience with substantiation of repairs using calculation, similarity analysis, comparison and against applicable 14 CFR 25 regulations.
- Experience with the Airline environment.
- 6+ years of Structures Engineering experience
- 2+ years of recent experience with Airbus aircraft
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.