Aircraft Structures Mechanics
Aircraft Structures MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Mechanics in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
Services, repairs, and overhauls airframe, engine, propeller, components, appliances, structural components and composite repairs to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Word processing, spreadsheets, internet software, E-mail, database software, inventory software, order processing software.
- FAA A&P preferred buy not required
- Must be able to travel at relatively short notices for short periods.
- This position requires varied work shifts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is usually loud
- Employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to explosives and vibration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to walk, sit and talk or hear
- The employee is regularly required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste and smell
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.