Aircraft Structures Mechanics
Aircraft Structures MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Mechanics in Piney Flats, Tennessee.
- Install Bell, AA, and other aftermarket kits
- Perform major and minor repairs and alterations to aircraft structure, including sheet metal and composite repairs and fabrications
- Fabricate mounting provisions for avionics installations
- Perform work in accordance with multiple manufacturers drawings and instructions
- Measure, drill, and modify aircraft structures without causing damage to structure or underlying components
- Assist in washing and detailing aircraft
- Assist in flight line duties, including removing main rotor blades from aircraft
- Document work performed in work order book consistently and accurately
- Work on a team to ensure quality and timely completions of aircraft to meet aggressive schedule
- Demonstrate safe work habits and always wear proper PPE
- Demonstrate consistent ability to perform most tasks with little to no rework
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills / Certifications:
- Airframe license (powerplant license preferred but not required)
- 3+ years experience as an aircraft mechanic
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.