Aircraft Structures Technicians
Aircraft Structures TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Technicians in San Marcos, Texas.
The role is responsible for heavy structures maintenance on Berry Aviation’s Embraer EMB-120 aircraft.
- Perform heavy C-Check maintenance on supported aircraft (to include corrosion control and structural repairs/modifications).
- Complies with all maintenance tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Lead Mechanic.
- Accurately documents all maintenance tasks performed on the supported aircraft in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations and local procedures.
- Adheres to all applicable CFRs and the Companies’ policies and procedures outlined in the Company CAMP and Manual System.
- Ensures timely completion of all work assignments and correct disposition of all work forms and documents.
- Completes the necessary paperwork for part turn-in.
- Assists other mechanics with general aircraft maintenance tasks as required.
- Demonstrates good housekeeping procedures to ensure a clean work area.
- Complies with requirements for control of tools and parts.
- Attend training classes and actively pursue on-the-job training on the aircraft.
- May be required to obtain an Airframe or Repairman Certification.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Lead Mechanic of Maintenance Supervisor.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in maintaining aircraft under FAA Part 135 program.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Perform as an aircraft maintenance technician.
- Prolonged periods of standing while working on an aircraft.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to eric.Khassanov@sts-ts.com