Aircraft Teardown Mechanics
Aircraft Teardown MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Teardown Mechanics in Goodyear, Arizona.
- Perform such typical maintenance operations such as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring, including powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation.
- Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Complete all tasks to the quality standards of our client, FAA and our customers’ approved maintenance manual.
- Perform work within estimated or budgeted hours.
- Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
- Ensures that our client and customer aircraft maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated.
- Ensures documents are returned to the Technical Library and/or destroyed, as required, after jobs are complete.
- Use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e., Main Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.) and possess client operating certification.
- Promote a culture of safety my monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by our client’s Team Member Safety Manual.
- Responsible for the proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers.
- Keep own and adjacent work area clean
- Able to work any or all shifts.
- High school education or equivalent.
- A&P License preferred and/or 2 years aircraft maintenance experience.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on Company Tool List.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None outlined for this position
- Hangar and ramp atmosphere
- Must be able to work outdoors in the elements
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, crouch and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as walk extended distances
- Must be able to climb stairs, ladders and/service stands
- Must have normal corrected hearing and vision
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and ability to drive company vehicles.
- The candidates driving record will be examined for violations; results of which could render candidate ineligible for position.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.