Aircraft Technical Representatives
Aircraft Technical RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Technical Representatives in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in aircraft technical writing and publications, extensive experience with Microsoft Office and a FAA Airframe and Powerplant License preferred but not required.
Functions include but are not limited to:
- Technical assistance to heavy maintenance provider for company aircraft.
- Coordinate with company operations for flight requirements of aircraft coming out of heavy check, or storage prior to return to revenue service.
- Obtain all supporting data for Maintenance Documents issued for forecast maintenance inspections.
- Review all completed paperwork associated with an aircraft while in maintenance away from Main Base.
- Supply Quality Department a copy of Maintenance Documents as they are completed.
- Perform receiving inspection of incoming parts.
- Coordinate with engineering for completion of modifications and installation of STC’s.
- Aircraft inspection oversight. Ability to become engine run & taxi
- Years of Experience Preferred: 2 – 5 Years
- Must hold an Airframe & Powerplant Certificates
- Minimum of 18 months experience
- Understand, read and write English
- Driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Preferred Experience on Boeing 727, Boeing 737, and DC-9 Aircraft
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.