Aircraft Technical Representatives
Aircraft Technical RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Technical Representatives in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in aircraft technical writing and publications, extensive experience with Microsoft Office and a FAA Airframe and Powerplant License preferred but not required.
Functions include but are not limited to:
- Technical assistance to heavy maintenance provider for company aircraft.
- Coordinate with company operations for flight requirements of aircraft coming out of heavy check, or storage prior to return to revenue service.
- Obtain all supporting data for Maintenance Documents issued for forecast maintenance inspections.
- Review all completed paperwork associated with an aircraft while in maintenance away from Main Base.
- Supply Quality Department a copy of Maintenance Documents as they are completed.
- Perform receiving inspection of incoming parts.
- Coordinate with engineering for completion of modifications and installation of STC’s.
- Aircraft inspection oversight. Ability to become engine run & taxi
- Years of Experience Preferred: 2 – 5 Years
- Must hold an Airframe & Powerplant Certificates
- Minimum of 18 months experience
- Understand, read and write English
- Driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Preferred Experience on Boeing 727, Boeing 737, and DC-9 Aircraft
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.