STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Welders in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform MIG/ARC welding on all types of non-motorized
- GSE (transporters,, bag carts, dollies, etc.) In addition, the welder is required to do preventive
- Maintenance and repair, the Job consists of assembly and disassembly of all non-motorized equipment to
- Make repairs to the damaged sections of the products. Candidates should be qualified welders and must
- Know how to use a cutting torch, plasma cutter, ARC welder, MIG welder, and general hand-power tools in order to make the repairs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.