Aircraft Work Center Planners III
Aircraft Work Center Planners IIISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Work Center Planners III in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule parts production schedule for aviation overhaul/repair facility in support of airline fleet operations and external customer requirements.
- The work center scheduler is responsible for coordinating the prime shop’s production for station allocations, live aircraft, hangar, engine, and external customer demand (MRO), to ensure serviceable units are available when and where they are needed throughout the airline’s worldwide operating system.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Leads/Foremen, maintenance technicians, shop coordinators, and inventory analysts to ensure requirements are met in an efficient and effective manner.
- Capacity planning, production status reporting, formulation of daily shop prioritization reports, job/work package assignments and throughput metrics.
- Identifies production constraints, material shortages, and surplus/scrap opportunities.
- Responsible for parts receipt, handling/protection, outbound deliveries, and inventory control in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Directs AMT repair activities related to changing operational requirements, and ensures all repairs are in accordance with applicable repair instructions related to EO/AD identification and accomplishment.
- Additional responsibilities include compliance oversight per the airline’s policies and procedures, as well as adherence to applicable governmental regulation.
- Responsible for maintaining repair/compliance documents in accordance with FAR 121.380 as required, including management of repair records, configuration control, ACTL /NOAA tracking systems, unit cost capture, and warranty recovery.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, compliant work center in accordance with federal and company guidelines.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- High school graduate or equivalent, applicable advanced education desirable.
- Work experience in Technical Operations – Component Maintenance or Materiel Management preferred.
- Appropriate leadership experience preferred.
- Must have a general understanding of Technical Operations – Engine / Hangar / Component / Materiel Management operations and processes.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel required, familiarity with Microsoft Access preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with Delta computer systems (SAP, MIRS) required, experience with CAPS, ACTS, ACTL and SCEPTRE preferred.
- Applicants must be physically able to lift up to 70 lbs, perform all the necessary duties of the job and be performing satisfactorily in present position.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.