Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics
Airframe & Powerplant MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics in Erlanger, Kentucky.
- Job Title: A&P Mechanic (CVG Line MX-145)
- Department: 145 Maintenance
- Reports To: Manager (CVG Line MX)
- The Mechanic is responsible to the Manager (CVG Line MX) for the daily performance of his/her duties.
- Reading, writing, speaking and understanding the English language.
- Working with little or no supervision and accomplishing assignments with little or no rework
- Reading and interpreting Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, Structural Repair Manuals, Safety Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, FAA regulations, Airworthiness Directives, and blueprints involving various repairs, parts locations, and replacement.
- Troubleshooting aircraft systems and repairing them in accordance with approved data.
- Removing and replacing any and all parts using the approved data.
- Demonstrating knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Following safety rules and procedures.
- Following FAA and company policies and procedures.
- Keeping the work area clean and neat at all times.
- Hold a certificate with both airframe & powerplant.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Therefore, the requirements listed above represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school graduate.
- 1-2 years experience but may consider mechanics with no experience
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to give a verbal and written direction to assigned staff.
- The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stand; walk; talk or hear; and use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. In addition, the employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.