Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics
Airframe & Powerplant MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics in Hayden, Idaho.
The A&P Mechanic will maintain the company’s aircraft in a safe and airworthy condition in accordance with company maintenance manuals and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Perform work on aircraft and components as outlined on corresponding work forms, and in accordance with the manufacturer’s Maintenance Manual and Empire Airlines’ approved maintenance program.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition; complete all records and paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- A&P Mechanic will maintain the company’s aircraft in a safe and airworthy condition according to the company maintenance manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Serve as a role model for ethical behavior, maintain a professional and dignified work environment, and promote and support the mission of Empire Airlines.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A&P Mechanic with two years of experience with company aircraft type, preferred. FAA A&P license required
- Must have excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with insurable record through Empire’s policy.
- Must adhere to the company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program.
- Work will be performed in a hangar environment and may require considerable outside work with up to 25% travel.
- Will be exposed to noise and hazards associated with aircraft maintenance.
- Requires standing, walking, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time.
- May be required to lift up to 80 pounds, plus ladder/lift usage.
- Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing and hearing to conduct business.
- This is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free workplace.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.Michaud@ststechnicaljobs.com