Airframe & Powerplant Technicians
Airframe & Powerplant TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Technicians in Columbus, Ohio.
Ensuring that maintenance is performed in accordance with the repair station policies, practices, appropriate technical data, FAA regulations and good aircraft practices.
- Post flight inspections
- Performing line maintenance
- Inspection and repair of airframe components
- Diagnose and repair discrepancies
- Ensure that appropriate records and signatures are made for the work accomplished
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
Qualifications, Certificates, Licenses & Document Requirements:
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license
- A&P Certificate
Experience & Professional Skill:
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience
- Experience with Baron, Falcons, and Learjet 30 series, preferred
Work Environment & Culture Skills:
- Basic MS Office knowledge, computer software & internet proficiency
- Candidate must be able to understand, read and write English
- Candidate must pass DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check
- Candidate should be motivated, resourceful, energetic, organized, and able to manage and be managed
- Candidate must be reliable, punctual and flexible
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, respect and maintain confidentiality
- Candidate must be ethical, trustworthy with sensitive information
- Candidate must be service oriented and able to work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively and work within a team-focused environment
- Candidate must be respectful of diverse populations and cultures
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Must be able to climb and use a ladder, work stands, platforms and lift equipment
- Work within a confined workspace(s)
- Operation based in Columbus, OH at Rickenbacker International (LCK)
- There is no ability to work from home
- There will be no relocation package for this position
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- $26 – $35 an hour based on experience
- Day Shift
- 4 Days, 10 hours days
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.