Airframe & Powerplant Technicians
Airframe & Powerplant TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
- The Minimum requirements are at least 2 years previous (and fairly recent) experience on commercial aircraft and large regional aircraft in a MRO environment.
- Must have a valid and current driver’s licenses.
- Must be willing and able to work any shift.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties required for the position they are being assigned to.
- Must have the ability to obtain an airport badge.
- Rehire checks should be cleared with the Mod Center, before submitting the resume for review.
- Local Candidates must come in as directs, no local contract positions are available.
- The same Compliance Requirements that we previously in place, are applicable to these orders as well.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.