Airframe & Powerplant Technicians
Airframe & Powerplant TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Technicians in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
The mechanic duties and responsibilities consist of and include, but are not limited to:
- Overhaul, maintenance, inspection and repair of airframe components, powerplants, aircraft communication equipment and associated components in accordance with Kalitta Charters, LLC manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, including policies, procedures, Airworthiness Directives Bulletins and FAR 65 limitations.
- Mechanics will be required to sign for work accomplished and Airworthiness Releases after the training required by Kalitta Charters GMM is completed.
- The mechanic in performing his duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- The mechanic may be assigned to housekeeping duties as policing his work area or repair and maintenance of company property.
- Perform other such duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must be able to multi-task, respect / maintain confidentiality, be service oriented, be trustworthy / ethical, and be sensitive/respectful of diverse populations/cultures. Must work at a fast pace and
Experience and Skills:
- An FAA Airframe and Powerplant License, and a driver’s license with a good driving record are required.
- Two years of experience working on LearJet and Falcon aircraft is preferred.
- Must be available full-time and work overtime when required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.