Airline Customer Support Managers
Airline Customer Support ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Airline Customer Support Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handles Catering Operations issues that arise during and after normal business hours
- Will triage out to caterers and Regional Managers, Catering Operations (as needed) around the network to support inquiries and issues that arise
- Will be connected to OCC, Flight Family, Crew Assist, Social Media, Tower and FA base locations teams and communication channels for monitoring and responding to catering related issues.
- Will streamline and catering communication flow – especially during after-hours
- Serve as a Catering Operations SME/POC and maintains visibility and communication with the OCC, IFS Flight Attendants and Field Base leaders, and ACS stakeholders to ensure OBS topics/issues, priorities, changes, and needs are supported across the organization.
- Candidates would be required to complete a 30 day immersion plan mirroring new Regional Manager training plans
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.