Airline Maintenance Planners
Airline Maintenance PlannersSTS
Website STS AeroStaff Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Airline Maintenance Planners in Long Island City, New York.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work for any employer in the United States, and be local to the area, or willing to permanently relocate!
- Forecast and coordinate the scheduling of both short term and intermediate maintenance requirements on company aircraft
- Effectively and efficiently route company aircraft ensuring the timely compliance of all short term aircraft maintenance requirements
- Develop and maintain major visit plans and schedules for Heavy Maintenance Visits, Paint Lines, Mod Lines, Project Authorizations, and major component plans
- Works directly with the SOC Duty Manager and Sector Supervisor on duty adhering to all company aircraft routing policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain Visit Packages and Hangar Work Orders for all scheduled maintenance tasks utilizing the company computerized maintenance system
- Monitor aircraft status and hub operations routing/rerouting company aircraft to facilitate any operational irregularities while maintaining the integrity of the maintenance plan and established company performance objectives
- Monitor all MEL and Deferred Maintenance Items coordinating the timely compliance with MOC, Line Maintenance, and Material activities
- Coordinate and communicate all “day of” operational changes affecting the maintenance plan
- Provide constant oversight to company assigned flights advising the Supervisor, Maintenance Planning/Routing of any irregularities/conflicts affecting the maintenance plan
- Provide constant oversight to the short term maintenance plan advising the Supervisor, Maintenance Planning/Routing of any irregularities affecting the maintenance schedule
- Maintain a daily log of all maintenance and operational information including aircraft substitutions, swaps and cancellations
- Perform additional functions (essential or otherwise) as may be assigned from time to time
- 2+ years’ of Maintenance Planning or Maintenance Control experience with commercial airlines
- Highly prefer Sabre or TRAX experience, but will accept a similar program
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite of Office Products, particularly EXCEL
- A&P (Airframe and Powerplant) License highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be able to multitask in a highly aggressive environment
- High level of proficiency working with forms and timelines
- Ability to listen, discern, and resolve issues with a sense of urgency
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.