Airworthiness Directive Analysts
Airworthiness Directive AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Airworthiness Directive Analysts in Denver, Colorado.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze data in documents such as Airworthiness Directives, Manufactures Service Bulletins and review of Engineering Orders generated by the previous two documents.
- This person also chairs the weekly AD status meetings to ensure that engineering is keeping on pace with deadlines established by the AD/SB document.
- Other duties include gathering data for Service Difficulty Reports and answering FAA Requests For Information as they are related to incidents and queries.
- This position also support QA group as needed for various duties. Strong computer and typing skills are necessary for this position. This position reports to the Manager of Quality Assurance .
- The person must be a self-starter, intuitive and should have a clear understanding of FAA documents and OEM publications.
- The A&P is not critical if the candidate has experience in AD/SB or technical correspondence using OEM data as a reference.
- SIDA badging ability required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.