Aircraft Base Maintenance Manager
Aircraft Base Maintenance ManagerSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services are looking for a new team member to be part of our journey as the leading UK MRO. If you want to be part of the next chapter playing a key role at our Manchester Hangar then we’d love to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Base Manager for our Manchester Hangar. This is a hugely exciting time to join us, so if you want to join a growing, dynamic organisation, where you have opportunity to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
The Base Manager will be responsible for leading the production team in the delivery of high-quality aircraft maintenance and ensuring this happens in line with the company goals and objectives. You will be experienced in leading a large team of people and be able to demonstrate experience of effectively managing customer relationships. In addition, the role holder will be able to show strong, commercially aware decision making.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Safety and Compliance across the Production maintenance environment
- Lead the production team in the delivery of a high-quality aircraft maintenance service for multiple customers
- Lead, organise, measure and control the performance of the production team in support of company goals and objectives
- Ensure Resource & Capacity Management through coordination and oversight of the Resource Administrator
- Leads the production team, though appropriate STS behaviours and sets expectations for others
- Supports and develops the operational systems
- Provides leadership, direction and management to the Production Team with a strong results-oriented focus
- Champions and drives change, adaptability and agility across the Production team
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role within aviation
- Good knowledge of safety and compliance regulations within aviation
- Excellent in the following:
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call +44 (0) 7599 654 660.