Aircraft Engineering Liaison
Aircraft Engineering LiaisonSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring an Aircraft Engineering Liaison in Oscoda, Michigan.
- Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining accurate and complete computer generated tallies.
- Entering items into the computer database program.
- Ensuring paperwork is complete, accurate and accounted for at all times.
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of the production board.
- Provide accurate project status reports to the Managers as requested.
- Keep the production control booth clean and organized at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by the Project Manager or Data Processor Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
- Must be able to copy, file.
- Have good computer and communication skills.
- Previous Aircraft or Data processing experience a plus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use a computer terminal, telephone and l0-key calculator.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, and climb/descend stairs.
At STS Technical Services, we’re always searching for the very best to join our workforce. We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page.
Have questions? Call us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time to show interest in this incredible employment opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.