Resident Electrical Systems Technician
Resident Electrical Systems TechnicianSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring an Electrical Resident Engineer in York, Pennsylvania.
The contract Electrical Resident Engineer will support the Resident Engineer with activities related to roll test and electrical system diagnostics. These activities would generally be related to troubleshooting roll test issues setting up vehicles for roll test validation supporting new product build events validating SW updates for build events supporting build events onsite and providing support to repair mechanics for electrical system diagnostics.
Support MY Launch teams and participate in MY Launch Planning meetings and build event wrap-up meetings in the following areas:
- Pre-Build Event:
- Set up vehicles with latest SW
- Validate SW performance on vehicle and Roll Test
- DV PV SOP in plant support during builds Support required between two shifts divided among the REs.
- Production Roll Test Activities:
- Troubleshoot vehicle Roll Test failures to determine if the failures are related to vehicle assembly configuration or Roll Test software/hardware.
- Support repair mechanics with electrical guidance troubleshooting and failure diagnoses support. bull Interpret DTCs and faults and communicate between the design engineers and manufacturing engineers for troubleshooting production issues.
- Support third party logistic suppliers performing component software programming. i.e. troubleshooting a wire harness issue when there was a loss of CAN communication and instruct on the use of Digital Technician.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. In addition they will have demonstrated the following:
- Required bull Self-starting self-directing with a proactive approach to deliver great results
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical systems and software issues
- Knowledge of other key systems and processes within Engineering Manufacturing Materials Quality Product Development and Service
- Experience with design for manufacturing and assembly processes
- Knowledge and experience around serial communication CAN
- Knowledge and experience around Engineering test and vehicle diagnostics UDS
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org