Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring an ILS Manager in Burlington, Ontario.
- Read and summarize customer RFI’s, RFP’s and other program pursuit information
- Lead the tracking and oversight of multiple concurrent programs – both capture efforts and contracted programs
- Identify synergies and efficiency opportunities across capture efforts/programs
- Work with various functional areas to keep status and budgets up to date
- Focus as a liaison between the capture/program team and program finance department, responsible for program financial tracking and ensure regular reporting and optimization of budget
- Function as a change leader in the organization, identifying and implementing changes that improve quality, cost and delivery
- Communicate upward with senior leadership on status and escalations
- Facilitating regular project reporting and following up on open topics from the meetings
- Facilitator for project kickoffs and reviews
- Driving open topics from department initiative workshop and strategic alignment projects
- Focus on building trusted relationships and managing a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Anticipating and removing progress roadblocks by assisting the team with compliance requests and leadership requests, as needed
- On case by case basis, work as a capture/project manager to handle critical projects to deliver based on metrics of schedule, cost and quality
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Business Development, Program Management or Business Analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Two (2) years managerial experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Strong Excel and MS application skills required
- Technical knowledge and experience is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Project skills are preferred
- Military or Defense Industry experience a plus
- Earned Value Management experience a plus
- Fluent French language skills are desirable
- Bilingual (English/French)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.