IT Systems Analyst
IT Systems AnalystSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring an IT Systems Analyst in Melbourne, Florida.
The chosen candidate will prioritize and respond to internal customer IT support requests, while assisting to maintain the overall health and security of the company network. This direct-hire position is based out of our Melbourne, Florida office, and provides the opportunity to develop your career within a growing supplier of aviation, commercial, defense, and industrial clients.
- As an IT Systems Analyst, you will provide help desk support on computers, networks, and phone system, and help to troubleshoot and resolve problems for the end-user
- On a daily basis, you and your fellow analysts will monitor the Helpdesk Requests and process first-in first-out based on priority within skillset
- You’ll also modify configurations, access control, software options, and other items for workstations, VDI, and applications
- Occasionally, you’ll purchase and track IT equipment assignments, as well as author, maintain, and follow internal IT procedural documentations
- Two or more years of experience in Information Technology
- Thorough knowledge of the MS Operating Systems and Office Suite
- PC hardware troubleshooting and maintenance experience
- Strong experience in Microsoft Exchange
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting
- Ability to support a wide variety of IT infrastructure and application software
- Effective communication skills with ability to communicate technical information
- CompTIA A+ Certification preferred
- Microsoft Certified Professional Certification preferred
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.