A&P Aircraft Mechanics
A&P Aircraft MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Aircraft Mechanics in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- During this contract, you will be doing basic line maintenance; things like landing gear, anti-ice and other aircraft systems / functions checks.
- Work will be performed on CRJ 200 & CRJ 700 aircraft (prior experience working on this aircraft is preferred).
- Active FAA Aircraft & Powerplant Certifications are required.
- One (1) years of maintenance experience with at least 6 months on the CRJ (in lieu of CRJ maintenance experience, we will consider candidates with three (3) or more years of general aircraft maintenance experience).
- Entry-level candidates will be considered but at a different pay rate than experienced A&P Aircraft Mechanics.
- Basic A&P tool list required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.