A&P Flight Mechanics
A&P Flight MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Flight Mechanics in Ypsilanti, Michigan!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be flown to where the aircraft is
- Maintain contact with maintenance control regarding aircraft condition
- Troubleshoot and accomplish all required servicing of the aircraft including: wheel and brake replacement, engine oil servicing replacing burnt out light bulbs, wiping down struts, etc. Maintain control as work is completed
- Perform other duties as directed by the GMM, maintenance control or his supervisor
- Must have A&P License and previous 747 experience
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.